Baha’I Chair for Studies in Development was Established in 22nd January 1991.
It is situated in the Nalanda Campus of DAVV, Indore RNT Marg Campus.
It is an unique institution in the Country for the collective interest of humanity as a whole.
Goals And Objectives
- To provide education for the holistic development of Mankind and Society.
- To Inculcate Values and Morals in work culture of people.
- To provide effective inputs for harmony, peace and prosperity amongst diversified people.
- Dynamics of Team buiilding Module -1 "The Capebility of communicatingin a meaningful and productive mannor" 28th July 2012
- The Capebility of communicatingin a meaningful and productive mannor 30th June 2012
- Fostering personal developemnt and social progress Module 1 Building Moral Capabilities 3rd Feb-5th February 2011
Vision And Mission
To inculcate and spread Human Values, Morals and Holistic development for the overall well being of Mankind beyond National Boundaries.
The institute offers Ph.D. Programme on the following inter-disciplinary subjects :
- Social Justice and Social Transformation.
- Unity, Peace and Justice in religious scriptures.
- Soul in different religions.
- Equitable Distribution of World Resources.
- Status of Women in different Communities.
- Socio-economic aspects of Tribal Development.
- Exploitation of Women and Weaker sections.
- Literacy programmes and educational activities, etc...